Hello I am Debra Louw . I am 17 . I fell pregnant at the age of 16 and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Khai Mahalia Louw. We get thought that babies before marriage is wrong and I won't lie i was against teenage pregnancy until it actually happened to me.
It hit me hard that i had to grow up now and actually work on myself to not only be a good mom but to be a great role model , cause obviously i don't want my daughter be depressed over these categories we're being put in but to know herself & her worth & that non of this should phase her.
I grew up without a father which was very tough cause everybody needs that love from both parents. Even though my mom played both roles we all know a father does things a little different then a mom in one way or another but my mom is my hero and I thank her for all that i am today and i want to inspire my daughter the way my mom inspired/s me.
And also to other teen moms out there don't be ashamed cause no-one got you the way you child does , your baby is for you and you is for your baby, that love don't fade.
We at African Teen Vogue love you and your beautiful daughter and keep winning Queen πΈπ .


Comments